Saturday, November 21, 2009

NOR CAL SURF SHOP



Who ever knows Carl at Nor Cal Surf Shop also knows that he is a really nice guy.
Of course he is joking around here in this picture, but check this out. One day I went into their shop to give them Pau Pilau to try. I gave them a couple of quarts to use on their rentals and some samples to use for themselves. That was the first time that I actually met him- like introduced myself. I had seen him before but not talked with him. About a week later I came into the shop.

Carl: Hey! What’s your name? That stuff is great. The guys in the wetsuit rentals say it’s the best stuff that they have ever used. I used it. It’s great!

Bob: Cool. You know, I of course knew that would be your reaction. Thanks for checking it out. I really appreaciate it.

Carl: We are through checking it out. We want it! We are going to use it on all our rentals and I am definitely using it on my own wetsuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment