Saturday, November 21, 2009

Helm of Sun Valley

Hello and Happy Holidays,

Well, we rinsed our rental booties and wetsuits with Pau Pilau at the end of the wind/kite season with great results...the place we teach and rent is a 3rd Ave San Mateo...this place is all bay mud and duck poop...it stinks...bad...and you know everyone pisses in their wetsuit...

To my amazement; the final result was superb...NO SMELL AT ALL...that bay mud and water is the worst smelling stuff in the water world...your product just killed it! ...

But wait; that’s not all... Being curious about this stuff I tried it on my own stuff...I followed you directions and used the recommended correct amount. I was surprised to find the water so dark...this stuff removed plenty of dirt and body oil from a suit that is rinsed thoroughly with fresh water after every session... Wow...It's Great... Far better than anything I have used before..

Come in and get an order for spring,

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment